Andestitikaka has an agreement with the tourist companies that make this route, Cuzco to puno, in an entertaining way and a lot of knowledge. With a few stops in interesting places along the way, places like:
- Pukara (visit to the museum) *(For the temple - Ask to us).
- La raya (highest point, overlooking the snow mountains).
- Lunch buffet (restaurant on the road).
- Racchi (Wiracocha temple).
- Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel).
- Checacupe (Bridges from the Inca, colonial and modern times) *
Departure from Cuzco at 07:30, arriving between 17:00 and 17:30 hours.
Stops on the way:
- 07:00 - Boarding at the bus terminal (Prior agreement).
- 09:30 - Visit to the lithic museum is Pukara. (0.30 min)
- 11:10 - Stop at the highest point of the route. (0.10 min)
- 12:30 - Buffet lunch in the restaurant. (0.45 min)
- 13:30 - Visit to the archaeological complex of Raqchi. (0.45 min)
- 15:20 - Visit to the church of San Pedro Apostle. (0.40 min)
- 17:15 - Arrival to cuzco.
- Guided tours in Andahuaylillas, Raqchi and Pukara.
- Guided bilingual service in English and Spanish.
- Lunch buffet on the way.
- Transportation in modern buses
- Comfortable reclining seats.
- Medicated oxygen. And first aid kit
- Internet on board WIFI. (Only in places with internet signal.)
- The buses have everything you need to make your trip as comfortable as possible.
- Transfer from the hotel to the bus station of the company.
We can do it with the price $ 10.00 in the radius of the city.
These buses have:
- Air conditioner, Heating, Air purifier, Extractor of bad Smells.
- Chemical bath on board.
- LED lighting system, Curtains for the sun.
- Polarized, with U.V.
- Free WI-FI service on board (only in areas with internet signal) (some companies have it).
|Cuzco - Puno||$ 45.00 p/ person||No entrance fees|
|Cuzco - Puno||$ 60.00 p/ person||Plus entrance fess|
|Puno - Cuzco||$ 45.00 p/ person||No entrance fees|
|Puno - Cuzco||$ 60.00 p/ person||Plus entrance fees|