Andes titikaka has an agreement with the tourist companies that make this route, Cuzco to Puno, in an entertaining way and a lot of knowledge. With a few stops in interesting places along the way, places like:
Departure from the bus station Puno at 07:10
Stops on the way:
- 07:00 - Boarding at the bus terminal (Prior agreement).
- 08:40 - Visit to the church of San Pedro Apostle.
- 10:50 - Visit to the archaeological complex of Raqchi.
- 11:40 - Buffet lunch in the restaurant.
- 13:20 - Stop at the highest point of the route.
- 14:30 - Visit to the lithic museum is Pukara.
- 17:15 - Arrival to puno (Ask for place of landing).
- Guided tours in Andahuaylillas, Raqchi and Pukara.
- Guided bilingual service in English and Spanish.
- Lunch buffet on the way.
- Transportation in modern buses
- Comfortable reclining seats.
- Medicated oxygen. And first aid kit
- Internet on board WIFI. (Only in places with internet signal.)
- The buses have everything you need to make your trip as comfortable as possible.
- Transfer from the hotel to the bus station of the company.
We can do it with the price $ 10.00 in the radius of the city.
These buses have:
- Air conditioner, Heating, Air purifier, Extractor of bad Smells.
- Chemical bath on board.
- LED lighting system, Curtains for the sun.
- Polarized, with U.V.
- Free WI-FI service on board (only in areas with internet signal) (some companies have it).
|Cuzco - Puno||$ 45.00 p/ person||No entrance fees|
|Cuzco - Puno||$ 60.00 p/ person||Plus entrance fess|
|Puno - Cuzco||$ 45.00 p/ person||No entrance fees|
|Puno - Cuzco||$ 60.00 p/ person||Plus entrance fees|