"UROS" The Floating Islands are a group of comunities living right on the highest lake on the planet. it is for sure one of the places you must see if you are around by.
How does it work?
- We start at the hotel, we pick you up from there.
- We Take you to the main port of the lake.
- There is a touristic boat waiting. (life jackets, toilets, covered motor boat, bus seats)
- Time of travel 30 min.
- Our English and Spanish guide gives a presentation.
- Free time to explore more the island.
- Optionaly there are beautiful rustic canoes ride. (pay to directly to the indigenous people)
- Back To puno 30 min.
- Then we take you in a transportation to your hotel or Main Town, (up to you)
This tour leaves everyday at: 09 hrs. 12 hrs. 16 hrs. (aprox. 3 hours of visit).
- Transfers Hotel - Port - Hotel. (going and back)
- Entrance Fees.
- Covered motor Boat (life jackets, toilets, covered motor boat, bus seats)
- English and Spanish speaking Guide. (licenced)
Extra opcional expenses:
- Canoe trip (20 to 30 min) 10 to 15 soles.